Sunday, December 31, 2006

Geeking Out



OK, everyone is looking back at 2006, but I'm going to glimpse at one really cool thing coming up in 2007: THE RISE OF THE SILVER SURFER! Yes, the first Fantastic Four movie was just barely watchable, and I have no doubt that its sequel will find its way to mediocrity as well, but it will have the Silver Surfer on screen! Will they screw up the story? Most definitely, but it will have Norrin Radd riding that cosmic surfboard - that's all I'm going for and that's all I'm expecting. And lucky me, the movie's trailer is nothing but a race between Johnny Storm and the Surfer. Download it in HD and watch it over and over again, like I have. If I watch the trailer enough times, maybe I won't have to subject myself to two hours of sub-grade comic book movie.

No comments: