Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tag 'em and Bag 'em

OK, I got this meme from some bunny loving prick and I feel like taking a break, so here goes. The following are the rules:

1. Link to the person who tagged you. See the link above.
2. Post the rules on your blog. (Ta-dah!)
3.Write six random things about yourself in a blog post.


i. I once shot myself between the eyes with a BB gun. (Think about it. Not easy to do. And no, I didn't aim the gun at my forehead.)

ii. I get calls at work from people who literally want to give me blood samples - the most recent was an hour ago - and I don't work in a lab.

iii. My first car was a red 1980 Ford Fiesta that needed sheet metal riveted to the floor boards, (fake) sheep skin covers over the seats to hide the hole, had no defrost or heat (I live in Maine) and had a shit load of hay stuck to the floor in the back that I could never ever get out. The whole thing cost me about $150 and lasted about six month before it caught on fire while I was driving it.

iv. I can't drink vodka and haven't done so in about 16 years. Long story short, lots of vomit and embarrassment; but it's mainly because of the vomiting.

v. My great-great-great, etc. grandfather was cousins with John Allan (his name was also John), the man who raised Edgar Allan Poe. So, my family put the Allan in the Edgar Allan Poe.

vi. I just spent twenty minutes thinking of interesting things about me and still had to cop out on the last one.


4. Tag six people in your post. (I'll spare the few people I know. But if you see this and want to join in, feel free.)

5&6 Let each person know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog. Let the taggee know your entry is up. Doing so by e-mail.

No comments: