Thursday, April 20, 2006

Gs Up, Hos Down

It's kinda hard being Snoop D-O-Double-G, but writing is easy. Yes, Snoop Dogg is about to add novelist to his resume. According to Amazon.com, Love Don't Live Here No More, will be released October 17.

From a spokesperson at Atria Books, who is publishing the novel: “Books speak more to a female audience than does his music, so these novels give him an opportunity to show, particularly his female fans, another side.” This about the guy who once said "women ain't nothing but bitches and hos"? Apparently, they're also readers.

2 comments:

Sandra Ruttan said...

Kills me when "celebrities" think they can write.

Kills me more that people will buy it.

Bitches and hos, huh? Guess I know what that makes me.

Steve Allan said...

Well, for someone who's published a story called "Fucked Again", I'm thinking ho. :)