Monday, July 02, 2007

Veronica Mars



OK, I'm addicted to this show. We are nearly done with the second season on DVD and I'm bummed that the third season won't be out until October. And it really sucks that the show was cancelled. I should have watched it when it was on. Why do all the good shows get cancelled? Is there any hope for a Veronica Mars movie?

Plus, I'm completely infatuated with Kristen Bell. Thank god she's only six years younger than I am, otherwise I'd fall into that creepy weirdo territory with those guys who were constantly checking the countdown to the Olsen Twins 18th birthday.

2 comments:

Kim Harrington said...

I'm also a huge VM fan and really really really pissed that the CW cancelled it and cancelled it mid-season after all season 3 eps were done so they couldn't wrap everything up. I did read that DC Comics is interested in continuing the show and Rob Thomas said he's considering it. I've never read a comic before, but for Veronica... I'd start!

Steve Allan said...

Yeah, I heard they might do a comic version of season 4, like they're doing season 8 for Buffy - which is actually quite good. I have no idea why CW would cancel the show since they don't have anything else with name recognition. But I'm very excited that Bell is doing a Judd Apatow movie.