Thursday, October 05, 2006

Call Me When You're Sober

Jesus, I have that song in my head all the time. Is it me, or is Amy Lee like the cutest goth chick ever? I think it's the dimple. Plus, she's an epilepsy adovate. I didn't know that until about ten minutes ago. I think it's funny that people still need to know that people with seizure disorders can live full and happy lives. Huh? We're like everyone else, except the flopping on the ground part. You know who I feel for is those poor bastards with no arms and no legs. :)

Anyway, update on the head. Meds are now in the system. The pissing match is over.

Also, I have to say that my wife was not pissed at me, but simply frustrated. So I deleted that part of yesterday's post. Sorry, honey.

As for the insecurity rant, well, that happens from time to time with writers. Doesn't it? Or am I the only one? It's only me, isn't it? Man, I'm such a loser.

The 15,000+ word limerick: That's going to be my masterpiece. I'm going to be like Milton with Paradise Lost.

No comments: