Sunday, April 08, 2007

Sunday Interview Clarification

It was brought to my attention that a sentence in my brief introduction to the Laura Lippman interview may be misread. In a paranthetical aside I was trying to make fun of my blog, but some could read it as I was insulting the company that maintains Lippman's website. This was not my intention at all.

The original sentence read as such:
"According to her unofficial biography (and who would want the official one - this isn't exactly the most professional site to visit)..."

It has been edited and now reads:
"According to her unofficial biography (and who would want the official one - my blog isn't exactly the most professional site to visit)..."


The differences in the sentences have been highlighted.

I want to apologize publically to both Laura and Cincinatti Media for this mistake. Sorry.

No comments: