Friday, February 15, 2008

The List for 2/15 and other stuff

This has been a pretty productive week for me. I finished two flash fiction stories, one of which is available below; submitted a third one this morning and finalized the rough drafts of two 5000 word shorts stories. The shorts are out to my usual readers for feedback. And I'm about to re-examine another story that has been perculating on the hard drive for a few months now and should be ready to see the light of day again. With any luck, that story will be ready for the crit treatment by the middle of next week.

But what about work on the novel? Oh, shut up. Must you ruin everything?

And, since I'm trying to post these things once a week on Fridays, here is the list of stuff I've enjoyed over the past week:







No comments: